* Drills Chemical Elements and Symbols
* Choose from 118 chemical elements and their symbols
* Choose atoms individually or by Groups
* Create a User Defined Group of elements
* 3 different question types: Text Box, Drop Down or Multichoice
* 2 Levels for Multichoice Questions
* Scores and details automatically saved.
* Customize Colors and Wallpaper
* American, English or Custom spelling
* Change the symbols for newly named elements
* Install and uninstall support, and online help
* 30 days free use of the full version
Element Gorilla Plus is NOT a public domain program.
It is copyrighted by Chemware Ltd.
This software and accompanying documentation are protected
by United States copyright law and also by
international treaty provisions.
Chemware Ltd grants you a limited license
to use this software for evaluation purposes for a period
not to exceed thirty days.
If you continue using this software after
the thirty-day evaluation period,
you MUST make a registration payment to Chemware Ltd.
You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program
except as provided in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in
immediate and automatic termination of this license.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Chemware Ltd.
Tell us your experience with Element Gorilla Plus1.5
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Element Gorilla FREE Element Gorilla has 33 chemical elements and their symbols. It randomly grills (hence Gorilla) you on elements or symbols with 3 different question types: Text Box, Drop Down or Multichoice. Saved scores can be sorted by Date, Name, Number Correct, Number Attempted and % Correct. Download
OFELI FREE OFELI (Object Finite Element LIbrary) is a library of finite element C++ classes for multipurpose development of finite element software. It is intended for teaching, research and industrial developments as well. Download
CALFEM FREE CALFEM is an interactive computer program for teaching the finite element method (FEM). The name CALFEM is an abbreviation of "Computer Aided Learning of the Finite Element Method". Download